Visneto XL License
New smart overview of conference rooms' different bookings in the new front desk screen
Visneto XL is integrated into existing calendar / booking system
Visneto XL is a user-friendly system app that shows optional bookings on a display at a front desk or an unmanned entry to the office. Customers who previously have had an internal conference booking system can now connect to Visneto XL and get a smart and an informative overview of all meeting rooms.
Companies or organizations that consider screens outside a conference room too costly can connect to
Visneto XL to get a cost-efficient solution with an overview at the reception. The license is sold as a one-time cost, which in the long term provides a superior cost estimate.
Smart programming choice for Visneto XL
In Visneto XL the room arrangements are fully customizable, you can chose freely which room to show first, second and so on. You can add any number of rooms that are desired on the assembly screen as long as they are on the same server. If an office have many rooms or entrances, it is possible to have the rooms on different screens together. The information retrieved from the mail server can be renamed with: ”alias”.
Customize the layout of the Visneto XL screen for corporate logo & colors
You can download and change the background color to any color. The menu has programmed a bright and dark theme of the background color as default. At the top of the screen there is also room for an optional welcome greeting. Visneto recommends the Philips D-Line series with Android available from 32″ to 98″ (BDL4550D/00 series)
Supported calendar systems:
- MS Exchange and Online/365
- Google Suite Calendar
Quick overview of unctions and benefits
- Needs no computer player/computer beside the screen. (this feature is based on a screen with built-in Android player)
- Optional portrait or landscape display format (this feature is based on a screen with built-in Android player that allows both types of viewing)
- Connect by wifi & connect only electricity. Easy to change location without hassle-free connections. (this feature is based on a screen with built-in wifi)
- Completely independent of the reservation system used today outside the conference rooms. Connects to the server
- customizable settings e.g. presented information, background, logotype (optional)
- Rename the rooms, arrange the names nicer like I “alias”. Example: The name “smallmeetingroom” from the server can be placed as the “Little Room” on the reception screen.
- Select the rooms you want to see on the screen you are working with. You do not have to choose all the rooms on the server
- Change the order of the rooms so they come in the order you wish.
- Place the rooms on multiple screens & choose which order as above
- Select Dark or Bright background.
- Select your own background.
- Select a logo.
- Select a welcome text such as “Welcome”.
- Select to view the clock and date or select the option that is not desired.
- Select what should be in the boxed red field on the screen. Choices that are available as on / off are: Meeting Description, Organizer, Meeting Time
- Optional size on screen with Android based software
- Set optional on / off closure with Example Philips D-Line Professional Screen XXBDL4550D/00 (Weekdays & Time On / Off).
- Outlook & Google compatible
- One-time charge for license
- Select the number of hours displayed on the screen 2 to 10 hours